How to Use Emoji on Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Traveller, Howik Admin, Maria, Danh and 11 others
Are you an ex-iPhone user who just crossed over to Android? Have you been amazed at how much better your Samsung Galaxy S3 is than your iPhone? Then again, by now you may have discovered something missing on the Android. If you have created an SMS to send to your friend who is an Apple user, you have probably noticed that there are no Emoji on the native keyboard. Once you have become used to the iPhone's Emoji, it's hard to live without them. The steps for obtaining Emoji icons on your Samsung Galaxy S3 are listed below. You will need to download and install both "Handcent SMS" and "Handcent Emoji Plugin", so the following instructions are divided into two sections, appropriately named.
Installing Handcent SMS
The easiest, and in my opinion best, solution to get SMS on your Samsung phone quickly and easily is to use Handcent SMS. I do not any affiliation with this app or it's author except that I use it on my own phone. This wiki also includes other alternatives, but I recommend trying Handcent first, and if you don't like it, you can choose from several other options, including getting more technical and installing the Emoji keyboards and fonts manually.
Please note: Continuously Running Handcent SMS consumes your battery life
Although installing Handcent with the SMS pack is an easy solution, it also takes a toll on your battery life. The SMS app seems to keep taking very small amounts of CPU, which of course it must do to watch for incoming SMS texts. It tends to run the battery down a little more than normal. Alternatively, you may want to use another solution, like installing Emoji fonts or keyboards. For this reason, this wiki is being expanded below.
- 1Go to the "Home" menu.2Tap on the Application drawer.3Look for the "Play Store" app icon on your application drawer.4Tap on the "Search" button and input the keywords “Handcent SMS”.5A list of results should show; tap on the first one.6Tap on "Install".7Wait until the application is completely downloaded.8When installation is complete, if you go back to your application drawer, you should see the icon of "Handcent SMS".9You must use Handcent SMS as your default SMS application.10If this wiki helped you... Give our volunteer authors a
Installing Emoji Pack for Handcent SMS
You also need to install the Emoji pack for Handcent SMS. Here are the instructions:
- 1Go to your "Home" menu.2Tap on the application drawer.3Look for the "Play Store App" icon on your Application drawer4Tap on the "Search" button and input the keywords “Handcent Emoji Plugin”.5A list of results should show; tap on the first one.6Tap on "Install".7Wait until the application is completely downloaded.8After downloading, the add-on pack should automatically install and get incorporated into Handcent SMS.9
Using Emoji on your phone
- 1Go to your phone's Home menu.2Tap on the application drawer.3Look for the "Handcent SMS" icon on your application drawer.4Tap on it and the application should open.5Make a new SMS.6When you want to add an Emoji, tap on the "Menu" button (left soft button).7Handcent Setting SMS should show.8Tap on "Insert Smiley".9You will be shown three options:Standard smileys, Emoji and Settings10Tap on "Emoji".11You should see the list of Emoji icons available for you to use.12
Using Emoji on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram from Samsung Galaxy S3
So now you may be excited to have Emoji on your text messages, but you're still wanting more. If you want to use Emoji (Emoticons) on Google Talk, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other webpages, or in short EVERYWHERE, even if those applications or platforms normally don't support Emoji, then follow these instructions.
- 1First download two files, named “DroidSansFallback.ttf” and “fallback_fonts.xml”, on your Android device.They can be downloaded from anywhere. Simply, search through Google for it. For instance, download the first file from 2Open the Google Play Store and download the ES File Explorer.Though Root Explorer is preferred, you do have to purchase it from Google Play Store for $3.99. If you don't want to, you can go with ES File Explorer.3Open ES and make sure you enable root explorer by navigating to the settings.4Put the files you downloaded in the first step on your SD card.5Using ES, navigate to those files.Long press the "DroidSansFallback.ttf" and choose “Move to”.6Go to System > Fonts, and drop the selected file here.7In the same way, move "fallback_fonts.xml" to System, etc., and confirm the move.8Now reboot your phone.9If this wiki helped you... Give our volunteer authors a
Links for downloading your new Emoji fonts:
- 1The first one is “Coolsymbols” at Coolsymbols2The second link is called “Coolsymbols Pro” at Coolsymbols Pro3According to Google, there may be a few blank Emoji characters, unless you update your OS to Android 4.1 or higher.4If you have a Galaxy S4, to install the Emoji fonts, you must download them at this link:Emoji Fonts5The title of the fonts is “AndroidEmoji.ttf”, and once installed it will be in the Android system in this path:/system/fonts/AndroidEmoji.ttf .6Now have fun with your Emoji characters and Emoji fonts for entertaining your family and friends when you text them.7
Best Emoji apps for Samsung Galaxy S3
If you’re a smartphone user, it’s likely that you’re familiar with the colorful and entertaining Emoji icons that can be accessed right from your keyboard. Emoji, which means “picture letter” in Japanese, is a wide-ranging set of icons that represent objects, characters, and emotions. They are similar to the “emoticons” used on many instant messaging clients (e.g. Yahoo Messenger, Skype, etc.), except that they are mostly structured on Japanese culture. In other words, Emoji is simply the Japanese equivalent of emoticons. Below are some of the top-rated Emoji apps for S3 users:
- 1GO SMS Pro Emoji Plugin - The best thing about this paid app is you can share the Emoji icons between your Android-enabled mobile and iPhone.Once installed, simply activate it via “GO SMS Pro settings.” Then, choose “Application Setting” followed by “Emoji Encoding Setting.” Make sure that your friend’s device has the same app. Otherwise the Emoji won’t appear on their messages. (Note: This app will only work if you already have the GO SMS Pro app installed on your S3.)2Chomp SMS Emoji Add-On - S3 users will definitely enjoy this app as there are more than 800 available icons from which to choose from.Before you can use this add-on, however, make sure that you have the ChompSMS v5.17 installed on your mobile phone. Once installed, simply use the (+) button in the ChompSMS application when creating a text message and then use the [+Add] button in the Quick Reply & Quick Compose option.3Go Keyboard Emoji Plug-In - The GO Keyboard Emoji plug-in is meticulously designed.Add some personality to your text messages, emails, tweets, etc., by sending Emoji icons to your friends. To use this, make sure that you have installed the GO Keyboard 0.3.4 or later version (Search “GO Keyboard” to download) on your device. Enable the Emoji keyboard by going to the GO Keyboard when composing a message. Select “Input language”, followed by “Emoji.”4
How to install Emoji keyboard on the Samsung Galaxy S3
The Emoji characters have become very popular in cell phone texts, social networks, and emails over the past couple of years. Alongside the English language keyboard, you can use the Emoji keyboard to easily create these adorable Japanese-created icons. It is recommended that you back up your files before following any of these procedures.
Once you have the Emoji keyboard enabled on your Samsung Galaxy, you have these four main features:
- 1You can create Emoji icons with input symbols.2Swipe left to right, and switch from numbers to the alphabet keyboard.3Click on the category that you wish for the next viewing page on your Galaxy S3 screen.4If this wiki helped you... Give our volunteer authors a
To enable your Emoji keyboard:
- 1From one of your home screens, go to “Setting”.2Select “Language & Keyboard”, and then check mark the special Emoji keyboard.3This will enable the Emoji keyboard.4If this wiki helped you... Give our volunteer authors a
In order to use your Emoji keyboard, you have to modify the input method.
- 1If you have Gingerbread, or Android 2.3.x, you can change the input method by:
2If you have Ice Cream Sandwich, or Android 4.0, you can easily modify the input method:
- First at Text Box, choose the “Input Method”.
- Now select the Emoji keyboard from the menu.
3If this wiki helped you... Give our volunteer authors a
- Click on any text box.
- Next, tap and scroll down the notification bar to choose “Select Input Method”.
- Choose the Emoji keyboard.
Replace Font on your Galaxy S3
Note that Android is unable to show the Emoji characters that you have sent on your screen without following the steps provided in this article. To see the Emoji icons, and replace the font on your Galaxy S3, follow the following six steps:
- 1You must root the Galaxy.Note that this means you must wipe out all dates, and if still under warranty, your Galaxy warranty will be nullified.2Backup/system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf by Root Explorer of ADB.3Download the Emoji font from http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwk72t4You now replace the original font at /system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf as presented by Root Explorer.5Using Root Explorer, press “Mount R/W”.You will see it at the top, and on the right side. It will enable write permission at /system/fonts/6The final step is to set the file permission for the Emoji font with these codes:
7If this wiki helped you... Give our volunteer authors a
- user = read and write
- group = read
- others = read
- Note: If you have ever updated Font Changer in the past, you must now replace that system font with Emoji Font. This will ensure that all Emjoi icons will appear on your screen.
- As an alternative to this, you can download the Emoji Font Updater from this link - http://market.android.com/details?is=com.klncity1.emojifontupdater
- If you did not root your Galaxy S3, and you enabled the Emoji keyboard, remember that the Emoji emoticons will be sent, but it is just that you will not be able to see them on your screen. You still can use the Emoji keyboard with any apps that support Emoji, however.
Enable Emojis on Samsung S3 using Chomp SMS app
Emoji icons are a fun way to make your text messages lively for you and others to enjoy.
Below are two procedures for you to follow if you would like to do just that with your Samsung Galaxy S3! The first way to add life to your texts with these popular little characters is by using Chomp SMS. It is even a free application available at the Google Play Store. The second way to add the Emoji emoticons involves rooting your Galaxy S3. You will have to install EX File Explorer app, and then copy a file into your GS3 directory. Follow either of these two sets of instructions and you will have Emojis enabled on your Samsung S3.
- 1Method One - How to Enable Emoji Icons using the Chomp SMS application:
2Method Two - How to Enable Emoji Emoticons onto your Galaxy S3 stock keyboard:
- First, on your Galaxy S3 go to the “Google Play Store”.
- Find “Chomp SMS” app.
- Download “Chomp SMS”, and then follow the prompt to install it.
- Once Chomp SMS is installed, go ahead and launch it.
- Now, tap “New Message”.
- Tap the “+” (Plus Sign). You will find it to the left of the texting on your screen.
- Emoji “smiley” characters will appear. Tap any one of the Emoji keys along the bottom of the screen.
- A prompt will appear, instructing you to install an add-on titled “Emoji Plugin”.
- Tap “Download”, and choose “Play Store”.
- Tap “Install”. Next, “Accept & download” will pop up on your screen.
- After the “Play Store” is installed, open “Chomp SMS” one more time. Follow the simple directions, and you will have your new Emoji characters ready to accompany text messages on your Galaxy S3.
3If this wiki helped you... Give our volunteer authors a
- You will have to root your GS3. Follow the instructions to root your GS3 below.
- Once your mobile device is rooted, download and save these files: DroidSansFallback.ttf and fallback_fonts.xml .
- Pair your Galaxy with your laptop or PC. Copy all the saved files onto an SD card, then disconnect.
- Open the “Play Store” app, and find the “ES File Explorer”.
- Download and install the “ES File Explorer”. Then, launch it once it is installed.
- Go to the DroidSansFallback.ttf file in the directory where you saved it on the SD card. Tap the “Move to”.
- Find the “to/system/fonts directory”, and drop the “DroidSansFallback.ttf” file.
- Follow the same procedure with your file “fallback_fonts.xml.
- Next, reboot your Galaxy S3. Give it a few minutes to activate.
- Open the “Messaging” application, and you have your Emoji icons ready to entertain someone with your text messages!
How to enable the Emoji keyboard if you have Android 4.2, or higher OS on your Galaxy
To enable the Emoji keyboard on an Android 4.2, or higher mobile device:
- 1From your Home screen go to the "Settings" menu.2Tap “Language & Input”.It can be found under “Personal” on the menu.3Select the iWnn IME input to enable it.4If you are using the usual English Android keyboard, and now want to send an Emoji icon, just long press your space bar.Next, tap “Emoji Input method”.5Congratulations!You will have an Emoji keyboard, replete with the popular Emoji characters for you and your message recipients to relish. You will discover a wide range of Emoji fun icons with themes of everything from outdoor activities to all the range of human emotions. Now you can have fun sending them!6
- Downloading application requires an internet connection.
- Connection charges may be incurred if you are on data connection.
- Using ES File Explorer is totally okay if you want to avoid purchasing the preferred Root Explorer from Google Play Store for $3.99.
- Make sure you create a backup of your important files, contacts, etc., before following the procedure to use Emoji on Facebook/Instagram and so on. You do so completely at your own risk.
Questions and Answers
How to install Emoji fonts on the Samsung Galaxy S3?
Emoji emoticon characters were created for Japanese mobile devices and webpages a few years ago, and now have become popular around the world on mobile devices.
There is a huge variety of Emoji available, with some culture-specific for Japan, yet the world has embraced them. You can download Emoji. There are also Emoji fonts to coordinate with the Emoji theme for your texting fun. Below you will be provided two links for more fun characters. You must have your Samsung Galaxy updated to at least Android 4.1 before downloading the Emoji fonts. Then, in Settings, you can set your font type to Emoji. Download from these two sites, then install your Emoji font type with the instructions below. Downloading the Emoji fonts on your Samsung Galaxy S3:
- This font application is only a font, so there is no user interface. Once downloaded, simply go to a home page.
- Scroll to "Settings".
- Tap "Display".
- Tap "Font", then select Emoji.
The Emoji font or keyboard is located in the Google Play Store for free download. When you go to the Google Play Store you can simply type in "Emoji Keyboard" so that you will be able to download the application. From here you will need to visit the settings>>>Choose language and input>>>select default keyboard in order to pick the Emoji Keyboard.
See more questions like this: Hello, I downloaded emoji keyboard on my samsung galaxy 3
How come it worked on Twitter but not on Facebook?
- If your chosen Emoji can be displayed in Twitter, but not in Facebook, that means your Samsung S3 can support that kind of Emoji. If it appears a blank square you cannot apply that. Inherently Samsung S3 phones have Emoji but do not support all in all kinds of social medias. What you have to do is use apps that is designed for emoji. Like Handcent SMS, GO SMS Pro, etc. And these apps do not contain all the kinds of emoji.
- You may use Android (Google) keyboard. If you want to customize the list of emoji you will use, have both Google keyboard and another emoji app. Go to settings, Language and Input, Android Keyboard. Go to the Settings icon and to Personal Dictionary. Press + button. Type the keyword of your desired emoji. So the next time you use emoji, you type in the keyword and it will be converted into an emoji.
- If you want your emoji to be applied to both twitter and facebook, you use emoji app that works for both like CoolSymbols. You use it by clicking on the emoji and select then paste into the social media that you like. The app is also accepting designs of emoji for those who have contributing ideas.
- Some emoji apps works on both facebook and twitter but with only the use of iPhone, Ipod touch devices. But there is also an emoji app that works on all sorts of phone and computer. This is emoji pro. It can work on both twitter and facebook. As related issue, other emoji works on Safari that does not work on Google Chrome.
In regards to your Emoji not working on Facebook understand that these two applications are different from each other. I see that you have not placed which Twitter application you are using but what you can do is try to download another Twitter application in order to view and see if the Emoji works with your new application.
See more questions like this: Hi Daniel, I want a keyboard which will work in Instagram and Facebook
How to make Handcent Emoji plugin work on a Samsung s3?
I have it working on the s3 so it is something related to the configuration of your s3. Did you install the plugin AFTER installing handcent. That could have caused a problem. Uninstall both Handcent and the emoji plugin, then reinstall them in the order specified in this wiki (handcent, then the emoji plugin)
You will need to install both the Handcent sms along with the emoji plugins on your S3 in order to send the emojis out. However, your recipient will need to have the same 2 apps installed on their phone for them to view the emojis properly. Iphone users are exempt from this as it already has emoji fonts built in. For android phones, both the sender and receiver will need to have these apps installed. Check the app`s description here:
How to disable the samsung built-in messaging app after installing handcent sms?
After installing handcent sms, you need to disable the built-in messaging app. This prevents redundant message app activities such as duplicated message notifications coming from the handcent and built-in messaging app. To do this, open the built-in messaging app and then open the built-in messaging app settings menu. From this menu, scroll down and unchecked the Auto-retrieve and Notifications options by tapping the check box. After removing the checks on these items, the built-in messaging app will now be disabled.
To disable the pop-up when nor every-time you receive a message simply go to, your default messaging or sms, then choose menu button> tap the settings , and untick or uncheck Notifications.
But if you really wish to remove it permanently, simply go to application manager, and un-install the default messaging application on your phone.
See more questions like this: Yeah, when I install the app, I can't find it back or use it
Can samsung see emoji on facebook?
Yes, it possible but the person will need to have the updated version of facebook in order to view the smileys that other send them while on facebook. Also if you have the emoji pack on your device you will be able to view the emoji symbols.
Unfortunately, No. You can only use Samsung emoji on your SMS/MMS messages. If you want to add an emoji on your Facebook message, you can use the built-in emoji of Facebook. You will see Facebook`s emoji shortcut icon on your keyboard at the left side of "Send" button.
See more questions like this: Can't see keyboard on Samsung 3 How do I do this please
How to get Emoji to work on Galaxy S3?
In order to get emoji on your device you will simply need to visit the Google Playstore and while you are there you can search for Emoji plug in so that you can download it to your device for use in other applications.
First go to the Play store and search for Kii Keyboard. Tap the "Install" tab, and then wait for it to finish installation. When it is done, open the application you installed. The setup will appear. Select Step 1 to enable Keyboard. A message will prompt, then just click “OK”.
Now try to create a message. Input a text, then try to use Emoji. After you tap the Emoji, a notification will display that says you need to download an update of the Emoji plug in. Click the notification and you will automatically go to Emoji plug in; then select “Play Store”. Handset Emoji Plug in will display; then tap the "Install" tab. Wait for it to install, and then that’s it. You can now use Emoji on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
In order to use Emoji on your Samsung Galaxy S3 you will need to download the Emoji plug in pack so that you will be able to use them on your other applications as well as messages.
See more questions like this: Can galaxy s3 use emoji on instagram
How many characters can a Galaxy S3 send in a text?
The limit of Samsung Galaxy S3 is 160 characters per text message. You also have the ability send up to six items via MMS (Multi Media Messages). The only way to increase the length of a text message is to change it to MMS.
The exact count of the characters that a Galaxy s3 is hard to know, hence every text messages contains or is divided into a specific characters limit and adding some to it could increase the length of the message itself and also an additional rate may apply depending on how many characters that is used.
The first 160 characters I guess is for every message, thus adding some will make the message divided into two, which will add another rate per message.
How to get emojis on samsung while keeping normal build in text messaging app?
How to get emoji to work on galaxy s3. There are two procedures to enable Emoji on your Galaxy S3 while using normal text. With the first method you can enable Emoji with an SMS (Short Messaging Service) application, such as Chomp SMS. It is no charge from your Google Play Store, and has a reliable reputation. The other method necessitates rooting your Galaxy S3 before you can install the ES File Explorer app. With the second method, you must copy a file onto your Galaxy’s directory. So, join the fun with your iPhone friends by adding emoji capability to your Galaxy messages.
To enable the Emoji Emoticons Using Chomp SMS:
- Open the Google Play store app.
- Select the Chomp SMS.
- Download and install Chomp SMS.
- Select “New Message”.
- Tap the “+” at the left of the text field.
- An Emoji page with Emoji smileys will now appear.
- Tap one of the Emoji buttons found along the bottom of your screen.
- There will be an option displayed to install Emoji Plugin.
- Tap the “Download” button to now select the “Play Store”.
- Tap “Install”to accept the download. Give it a few minutes to install “Play Store” completely.
- Open the Chomp SMS once again, and follow the instructions.
- You can now install the Emoji Emoticons on the stock keyboard of your Galaxy S3.
To enable the Emoji Emoticons by rooting your Galaxy S3. You must root your Galaxy S3 to enable the Emoji with this procedure. If your Galaxy is still under warranty, it will become invalid if you root your S3.
- First, you must download these two files: DroidSansFallback.ttf and fallback_fonts.xjl. Save these files where you can access them readily.
- Pair (connect) your Galaxy S3 to your laptop or desktop computer, and copy the files to your SD card. Be sure to disconnect once they are copied.
- Open the Play Store App, then find the ES File Explorer.
- Download and install the ES File Explorer. Then, launch this app.
- Find your two saved files stored on your SD card. Long press the DroidSansFallback.ttf file, and then tap the “Move to” tab.
- Find the “ /system/fonts directory”. Then, drop the file.
- Follow the same procedure for fallback_fonts.xml.
- Now, restart your Galaxy and give it time to activate the new Emoji Emoticon characters app.
- You can now share these charming emoticons with others in all your text messages. Have fun!
Well you can get the Emojis from Google Plays store. Either using a computer or using your device. Now, if you want to let you`re default sms application which is the stock application in your phone you can keep it and just let it be. You can still install the Emojis on your Samsung without any trouble.
The emoji keyboard is an application that you can download to your device in order to help you to use emoji on your keyboard. This will in fact change the look of your keyboard but will keep the full build of your application the same.
Is there any way of seeing iphone smileys on samsung?
Yes, you can see the smileys if you and the person with the iphone have the same application in regards to texting. But understand that the standard text application will not transfer over from one phone to the next.
Unfortunately, stock iPhone smileys cannot be recognized by Samsung phone (and vice versa). However, if you use a similar app such as WeChat, their (the app) smileys will show on Samsung.
I've installed Chomp sms and the Emoji plug-in and when I go to my messages and try to get emoticons there are nine. When I launch Chomp SMS they are all there?
Samsung s3 galaxy phone just changed from iphone..
That is because the Chomp application is a third party application which accepts plug ins more or so than the standard text application on your device. So in conclusion understand that the standard application will not support the emojis better than the third party application.
See more questions like this: I am concerned about the message i got when i went to activate my emoji keyboard
How can I post a thumbs up symbol?
But can't find emoji for it on samsung galaxy
On the emoji keyboard you can locate the thumbs up symbol by picking the star that will be located on the bottom left hand corner of the keyboard. This button will open up more symbols on the keyboard in regards to unlocking the other symbols rather the standard symbols.
You can use this app called My Emoticons. You can download it from your app store or by going here:
I want to change the emoticon (smiley) type on my S3?
Is that possible? I'd for instance like to change the emoticon type to "standard" smileys, such as : ), without the strange green alien which is the S3 default. : )
Understand that you can send the smileys that way but they will still appear as the Android smileys to promote the Android device. Depending on who are sending this emoticon too you will have the smileys displayed the standard way as you have suggested above.
You would have to remove the current emoji apps on your phone and search for the more basic version. It is highly possible that it would be rather difficult to look for that. Also, if you really would like to stick to the basic ones, you can just use the ones that are on your phone by default.
How do you stop handcent from talking?
I have Handcent sms and it keeps telling my ever time someone call by talking
Howikis QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
It inserts an ugly "emoji" icon when forwarding texts?
It inserts an ugly "emoji" icon when forwarding texts
You can try this "symbol" emoji : &3)
Go here to see this Ugly emoticon:
All you need to do is copy and paste the said smiley when forwarding texts.
How can I avoid duplicate text messages?
I have Samsung Galaxy S 3. I have tried various keyboards with emojois. The problem is that I send and receive duplicate text messages.......even though I have changed the keyboard in setting to the the correct one. Thanks
I believe this is no longer connected to your phone`s keyboard if you receive duplicate text messages. If you want a good working keyboard app, i suggest you use Swiftkey. I`ve been using it for years. There are emoji apps out there as well. Most works with SMS so there won`t be any problem. As for receiving duplicate messages and sending them out (even if you sent it once), i suggest you contact your carrier as it could possibly be a bug issue on their side.
See more questions like this: They keyboard won't appear when i'm sending a text message
I have been charged 35p per emoji?
How can i stop being charged? i use d to have an iPhone but changed to samsung galaxy
If this is caused by an application your best option will be to uninstall the application so that you will not be charged anymore for using the emoji from this application. The Samsung galaxy S3 does not come with emoji on itself standard meaning this is a downloaded application.
I have emoji on my s3 but when I type a smiley it just shows a . what am I doing wrong>?
Just downloaded emoji on my phone but when I enter a smiley it just shows me a . but it shows a heart when I do a heart what am I doing wrong
This depends on where you are putting the emoji. There are apps that do not recognize an app`s emoji either because they have their own version or they are just not programmed that way (for specific emojis).Figure out the kinds of emojis that work on that specific app and use them instead.
=I am not seeing the Handcent SMS as one of the applications that I can download from the playstore
The Handcent SMS is available in the playstore. You just need to type in the search box as how it is being written Handcent SMS. It looks like a chat square sign with three dots in it, check this link to know this application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handcent.nextsms
When I downloaded the application it does not appear that it has been downloaded
More or less that the downloaded process failed to download the whole package of the application on your phone. It is best that you connect to a strong connection like a Wi-Fi or if you are using Data connection then it is best that you check if the signal is good and you are not in a closed door room as the signal may not be able to penetrate.
I am not sering the Emoji Keyboard in the Language and keyboard
If you do not have the Emoji keyboard in the Language and input settings then the model of your phone may not have a built in nor being supported by it. Instead of enabling it on your phone's Language and keyboard, you can download instead an application from playstore.
You can download Handcent SMS or Go SMS PRO as you can type emoji or it has an Emoji keyboard for you to insetr whenever you compose messages that you want to send to any of your contacts.
App to use so all iPhone Emojis will be shown on Galaxy S3
Howikis QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Using Emojis on Facebook - solving possible issues when installing
Howikis QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 133,826 times.