Play PSP Games on PC using PPSSPP Emulator
Edited by Rowan, Lynn, Leomar Umpad, Mac Evans Cerrillo and 7 others
How to Install the PPSSPP Emulator on Windows XP
Now you can enjoy Playstation games, even if your Playstation is broken.
Some of us like play games in our free time. Others, like me, prefer to play them all of the time. A big problem though is not having a console that supports the games you want to play, or the general inconvenience of trying to drag a console everywhere you go. If you’ve ever tried hooking up your console at a friend’s house, you know what I’m talking about.
Turn your Windows XP PC into a Playstation!
This tutorial will show you how to install the PPSSPP PSP Emulator on your Windows computer, from everything running Windows XP, right on up through Windows 8. With the Emulator installed, you’ll play games whenever and wherever, which we’ll also show you how to do. For the Windows desktop users installing the PSP Emulator, you’ll be able to play any time you’re near your PC. For addicts, as long as you’ve got your Laptop with you, you’ll be able to play anywhere.
How to Find What You Need in the PSP Emulator Guide
Quickly jump to the information you need, so you can get back to your game.
Welcome to the most comprehensive and in depth guide for how to install the PPSSPP Playstation Emulator on your Windows computer. This guide covers everything, even discussing additional drivers, and alternate installation techniques. Because there's so much information here, we've created the numbered list of links below to help you quickly identify the section that answers your questions, and then jump right to it.
This list is structured from what you’ll need to perform your install, to the actual install, and ending with technical support and troubleshooting techniques. Thanks for reading, and enjoy your game.
- 1Can my computer run the PPSSPP Emulator?This explains the minimum System Requirements needed to run and install the PSP Emulator and play games.2Do I need any other software or programs to run the Playstation Emulator?There are other files and applications you may need, depending on your system. Here is a list of software requirements for running the PPSSPP Emulator, and where you can download them.3OK, but where do I go to get started installing games and playing?Just go here to get started with your own PPSSPP PSP Emulator install. This is the bulk of this guide, and probably what you came here looking for anyway. Just remember to reference this section if you need any additional help.4How do I change my keyboard controls to play games?This will explain what you need to do in order to map keyboard controls on your Windows PC, so you’re able to play without a controller.5What to do if I followed all the instructions, but still need help?We’ve put together a list of the most common technical problems, and their solutions. Just visit our How do I Fix My PPSSPP So I Can Play section.6How do I fix this DLL problem with my PPSSPP Emulator?This is relatively easy to fix. If you have the most recent version of the PSP Emulator, and the latest VC 2013 Build, you should be fine. If not, you can visit our DLL Help for the Playstation Emulator page for answers and steps to download the files.7What happens if I upgrade my PPSSPP Emulator to the Gold Version?There are really very little differences. It's really more of a way to show your support for the developers, and to help contribute to future development. There are, however, a few perks, so visit How to Upgrade your PSP Emulator to PPSSPP Gold if you want to learn more.8Is there anywhere else I can get more help on running games?Yes, we’ve got quite a few tips from other users in the questions section of this guide, and will be happy to try and answer your questions too.
Windows System Requirements for the Playstation Emulator
Any modern machine with a decent graphics card should have no problems with the emulator.
Some people are running what can only be described as old computers. If your system barely runs Windows XP, and / or does not meet the minimum requirements outlined below, you should not attempt to run the PSP Emulator. At best it won’t work. At worst, it could overheat your system, damaging components, and potentially costing you money.
These are the minimum specifications to run the PPSSPP Emulator (higher specifications means your system will run the PSP Emulator better):
- Processor: Any Dual-Core CPU, or a Single-Core CPU of at least 2.0GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM (more is better)
- Hard Drive: 5GB minimum free disk space (for application and ROM storage)
- The more games you have, the more Hard Drive space you will need
- Video: 256MB Stand Alone Graphics Card (note that some built-in GPUs may work too)
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
Software Requirements for Running the PSP Emulator
You might need a few extra programs to install PPSSPP.
Depending on your system and the version of Windows you are running, you may need some extra applications, drivers, or files to get your PPSSPP Emulator installed and working. Usually it’s best to do a quick check to see if you already have these programs before you start. This is especially true for those of you who might not always have the best internet connectivity.
You will want to make sure that you download the correct application version for your computer. This is dependent on whether your version of the Windows Operating System is x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit). If you're not sure how to check this, it's covered in the Questions and Answers section of this guide.
- A file extractor, such as 7-Zip or WinRar.
- The latest version of the PPSSPP Emulator.
- Microsoft's Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (supports from version '0.9.7' of the PSP Emulator, up to the latest version).
- If you are running an older install of the PPSSPP Emulator, and are on an x86 (32-bit) system, you should instead install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86).
- If you are running an older install of the PPSSPP Emulator, and are on an x64 (64-bit) system, you should instead install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64).
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX that your PC supports. Note that this is dependent on a combination of factors from your system hardware and Operating System. Thus, it can vary from system to system, but should be installed with Windows Update, explained in step 4 of this section of our guide.
- PSP ROMs (ISO). These are the games you will play, and there are many different sites they can be downloaded from, such as Emu Paradise - Old School ROMs.
Note that in rare cases you may also need to install one or more .dll files to make your PPSSPP Emulator work. That is discussed in our section on How to Fix Missing DLL Files in your PSP Emulator
How to Download and Install the PPSSPP Emulator
Here's how to install and play your first Playstation game on your Windows PC.
This section is the main part of this guide. It walks you through every step of installing the PPSSPP PSP Emulator, including installing and playing your first game.
- We've also made a Video Guide of this process. Just keep in mind that HOWikis is constantly being updated, and written instructions are usually more up to date than video.
For example, the steps below cover both the legacy build, and the newer self installing builds in Version 0.9.8, which require Visual Studio 2013.
- 1If you haven’t already done so, download and install a zip file extractor.We recommend 7-Zip, because it’s a free open source application capable of extracting almost all other zip formats. We will use this application to extract the PPSSPP Emulator, and to extract your first PSP Game ISO.2Check your Windows Operating System type to make sure you download the appropriate version of the PSP Emulator.To check, click 'Start', right-click 'Computer', then click 'Properties', and finally click 'System Type'.3Now download the PPSSPP Emulator Installer, which will guide you through the steps to install the application.Note that we recommend always using the latest build, as linked above in Step 3.
4Alternatively, if you're using an older version, you can install it manually, just make sure you're using the correct version for your Operating System.This is done by extracting the folder inside the zip file once you've downloaded it.5To do that, right click the PPSSPP zip file and select 'Extract files'.6Select a destination folder, and then click 'OK'.(In this tutorial we extract all zip files to the Desktop screen.)7Now, open the extracted folder to make sure the files are there.You will see the folder name after the extraction, and the files inside the folder on the screenshot below:8Now you can minimize the PPSSPP folder and download ROMs or games.You can download them here: [www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_Portable_ISOs/44 PSP ISOs]. Use the letters to browse the game that you want. In this tutorial I will download Tekken Dark Resurrection. Click the letter 'T'.9Now, scroll down to look for the name, 'Tekken - Dark Resurrection (USA)'.10Scroll down until you find 'Direct Download', and click the game's name.It will redirect you to the download page. Look for 'Direct Download' again, and click the game's name to start the download.11When the download is done, extract the file by going to the 'Download' folder, right clicking the zip file, and selecting 'Extract Files'.12Change the destination folder to 'Desktop', and click 'OK' to extract it.13Now, go to the extracted ROM folder, right-click it, and select 'Open'.You will see a lot of files in that folder. Just scroll down until you find the 'RAR File'.14Right Click the 'RAR File', and select '7-Zip', then "Extract files".15Change the destination folder to 'Desktop', and then click 'OK' to extract the file.16Go to the Desktop screen, where you will now see the .ISO file.17To play the game, go to the PPSSPP folder again18Right click the PPSSPPWindows' file, and select 'Run as Administrator'.Note that if you do not select 'Run as Administrator', the PPSSPP Emulator will to work.19If you have a Playstation or XBOX controller for your PC, now is the time to connect it.20Load the game by clicking 'Load' on the main screen of the PSP Emulator.21Then navigate to the game's ISO path (it should be on the Desktop), and click 'Open'.22Enjoy playing your game!23If you want to play Tekken competitively, visit our guide on How to Win in Tekken.
- If you prefer to install it yourself onto your 32-bit (x86) operating system, you can download the x86 build here.
- If you prefer to install it yourself onto your 64-bit (x64) operating system, you can download the x64 build here.
How to Map Keyboard Controls in PPSSPP
Want to change the way your keyboard interacts with the Playstation Emulator? No problem.
It’s very easy to update your keyboard controls to almost anything need, just follow these steps:
- 1During the game, hit the ‘ESC’ key to access the screen menu.2Click on ‘Game Settings’.3Click on ‘Controls’, and then Click on ‘Control Mapping’.4You can now map almost all of the keys on your keyboard to game functions.5Once you’re happy with the changes you’ve made to the control configurations, hit the ‘ESC’ key again, it’s game on!
How do I Fix Problems with My PPSSPP So I Can Play
I can't play! What can I do to fix my PSP Emulator so I can play?
You've followed all of the steps in this guide, have the system requirements, and yet still can't get your PPSSPP Emulator to work. No problem. You've probably just encountered one of several simple problems that can be easily fixed.
- 1My PPSSPP software always closes.If you have this problem, you're probably not right clicking the PPSSPP file icon, and selecting 'Run as Administrator.' Try that, and see if it helps. If you don't select 'Run as Administrator', the application will close immediately after you open it.2I'm running as an Administrator, and my PPSSPP software still always closes.If you're experiencing this problem, then you've accidentally installed the wrong version of the software for your operating system. To get the correct version, use one of these two links:
3How can I tell if my operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit?If you need help telling what version of Windows you are running, just follow these steps.
- Download this if you have 32-bit windows x86 32-bit PPSSPP Download
- Download this if you have 64-bit windows x64 64-bit PPSSPP Download
4My game is still closing, what can I do?In this case, you could have problems due to DirectX, or it could be due to another issue. To get started correcting it, make sure your version of DirectX is up to date, with Microsoft Automatic Updates.
- Click on your 'Start Menu'.
- Go to 'Control Panel'.
- Go to 'System maintenance'.
- Click on 'System'.
- Under system, look for the system type.
- You will see if it is 32bit (or x86), or 64bit (x64) Windows.
5After using Windows Update, I still can't get my PPSSPP Emulator to load.In this case, you need to take the following steps:
- Click 'Start' and go to the control panel.
- Click 'System', then click the automatic update tab.
- Go to 'Performance and Maintenance'.
- Click 'System'.
- Click the automatic update tab.
- Select the option that you want to update.
6I am running an older version of the PPSSPP Emulator, but I don't want to upgrade - what do I do?In this case, you will need to download and install the VC 2010 Redistributable Package.
- Visit this link to the PPSSPP Downloads Page, and make sure you are running the most recent version of the PPSSPP Emulator, by downloading and running the 'Windows Installer'.
- Visit Microsoft's site, and update your VC 2013 Runtime, to eliminate any problems.
7I still have problems with my install on Windows 7 and / or Windows 8 64-bit Operating System.In this case, you can try to downgrade your PSP Emulator.
- Visit this link for the VC 2010 Redist
- Click 'Download'.
- Click 'No Thanks', and 'Continue'.
- Install 'VC2010 Redist'.
- Download and install one of the old 64-bit emulator builds, and downgrade your version of the PPSSPP Playstation Emulator.
How to Fix DLL Problems in the PPSSPP Emulator
I keep getting a message that I am missing the 'MSVCP100.dll' and / or 'MSVCR100.dll' files.
In this case, if you have already followed the steps above to update your PPSSPP Emulator to the latest version, and have also updated your VC 2013 Runtime, you can try to install new DLL files. Alternatively, if you're running a legacy version of the PSP Emulator, these steps will still work for you.
Please note that these steps are exactly the same for each of the two DLL files you'll be downloading (MSVCP100.dll' and 'MSVCR100.dll'), so we've only provided the instructions once. Simply repeat them for the second file, substituting the name. You can also use these steps to troubleshoot 'MSVCP120.dll' difficulties.
- 1Visit the DLL Flies Download site, and click 'M' at the bottom of the page.2Scroll down, until you see the 'MSVCP100.dll' or 'MSVCR100.dll' file, and click it.3This will open an new window.Confirm the file name at the top of the page.4There are three columns.You'll pick the one on the far right, scroll to the bottom, and click the button that reads 'DOWNLOAD MSVCP100.ZIP' or 'DOWNLOAD MSVCR100.ZIP'.5This will change the link to a list of DLL files you can download.Download the most recent version for your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit).6Extract the ZIP file into your computer directory.7Right click on the DLL file, and select 'Copy', or press 'Ctrl + C' on your keyboard.8Go to 'My Computer', and open drive 'C:', or whichever drive you installed your copy of Windows.9Open the 'Windows' folder.10Look for 'System 32' and 'System' folders.11Paste 'MSVCP100.dll' and 'MSVCR100.dll' into the 'System 32' and 'System' folders.12These steps should fix your DLL problems.Please let us know if they do not, and remember to provide detail on your system, and the version of the PPSSPP emulator that you're using.
How to Upgrade your PSP Emulator to PPSSPP Gold
Why would I pay for something that's free?
Well, most people wouldn't. After all, PPSSPP Gold is almost exactly the same application as PPSSPP (without the gold), the only differences are the icon, and lifetime rights to download PPSSPP Gold on Windows. You also get a gold account on the site, and the ability to access Gold versions on other platforms in the future. Of course, the developers who code it didn't have to write the code for free, so if you have a few dollars to send their way, why not?
Even though it isn't free, it's also not expensive. In fact, you can choose how much or how little you'd like to donate, starting from as little as $2, all the way up to $50. All you need is a PayPal account, or a card that PayPal can process, and you can make a donation to the developers. Here is the current price list (note that this is subject to change):
So, if you want to say thanks to the developers in the form of a contribution, just follow these steps:
- 1Open your web browser and go to the PPSSPP Gold Donation Page.2Select the amount that you want to donate.Note that all donations give the exact same reward, so you can donate as much or as little as you'd like to.3Click the PayPal 'Buy Now' button, and you will be redirected to their PayPal payment page.4After you're donation payment has been processed, you will be redirected to the download page, where you can download PPSSPP Gold.
Tips and Suggestions for the PSP Emulator
A few simple steps can significantly improve your gaming experience.
Here are a few tips and suggestions that will hopefully help you improve your gaming experience, or expand it to other platforms.
- Always ensure that you have the latest graphic drivers. This can eliminate errors, and also significantly improves your gaming experience.
- Always make sure you have the latest DirectX installed.
- Always make sure you are running your emulator as an Administrator
- Always keep your VC2013 or VC2010 up to date. This is a common source of problems.
- Remember, if your game does not have sound, the sound might actually be missing, and doesn't indicate a problem with your system.
- Remember to try different games. Sometimes it's just a matter of trial and error. Here's a full list of PSP ROM's.
- Don't forget that the PPSSPP Emulator also works on Android, iOS, Linux, and Mac.
- If you want to win big in one of the more popular games, visit our guide on how to Win in Tekken.
Questions and Answers on using the PPSSPP Emulator
How to insert game-pad on PSP emulator?
To use your game pad with a PSP emulator, plug it in to connect it to your PC, and it should work because the latest version of PPSSPP supports XInput and DInput devices. If you have found a problem with the controller you are trying to use, you can download applications like Xpadder, Motioninjoy for PS3 controller, or x360ce for XBOX 360 controller emulator.
You can use your as a game pad for your PC, as well. To use your PSP as a controller, you will need to connect your PSP to the computer, using the USB cable. When you plug in your PSP to the computer, an AutoPlay window will appear with the destination folder of your PSP; memorize it well or write it down. Download FuSa Game-pad and run it to open the installer, which will have instructions on what to do as well. Browse for the destination folder of your PSP, then click Install. After it's done installing, and while your PSP is connected to the computer, open the Game folder on your PSP, and then select Memory Stick. It will show you "Connecting" for a while, then it will say "Connected" when it connects to the PC. Open your emulator, select Options, and then click on Plugins. In the controller's search for your PSP plugin, it could be under the name of PSP Type D, Joystick, or anything else (other than Controller, Keyboard, or Mouse). Save the changes you made by clicking OK, and you will be able to set your PSP as a controller for the player you choose. Afterwards, you will be able to configure it the way you want.
You can simply connect your game-pad in your computer. Now, in the emulator go to settings configuration and set your game-pad mappings and use it as default. But, if it does not work then you should download the latest build of PPSSPP that supports your controller here [Please login to get the link]
See more questions like this: Am not able to use psp emulator
There is no such file like a Tekken, except there is a system information file. What should I do?
You are having an incomplete or interrupted download. Download the ROM file again, this time making sure that your download is completed. Perform the same steps as indicated above and you should have the file on your computer.
Make sure when you're backing up your original PSP games the file format you use is in iso or cso. The PPSSPP emulator will only read those formats.
To make backups of your games, your PSP must be running a custom firmware. Here's a tutorial on how to install the custom firmware as well as makeing iso backups:
Also, make sure you've got the full ROM ISO.
See more questions like this: My system is not run this software help me
Sir PPSSPP main takkan 6 game install karna hai?
Please explain your problem in full detail
Unfortunately I cannot understand what you are asking, even using Google translate I still can't decipher the words that you have said. I will assume that you are having some troubles in installing the game Tekken 6. Here is how to make it work.
- First is download the emulator PPSSPP here [Please login to get the link]
- Now extract the file and run the PPSSPP.exe it is a portable software so it will not need any installation.
- Download the game Tekken 6 here [Please login to get the link] after downloading go to the file and extract it. There should be an ISO inside the file.
- Now to play, Run PPSSPP.exe and open file.
- Go to browse and go to the folder where you have extracted the game Tekken 6
- After selecting the Tekken.iso file you can play it. No need to install anything.
Please read this Article carefully and look at the pictures provided by the author how to install and run the game.
Yes, I am going to need your problem in full detail in order for me to help you with your question. Please respond with your full detail to receive the correct amount of help in regards to your situation.
See more questions like this: Please help me with installing the games
How do I download PPSSPP emulator for windows 7?
I want to download the emulator free
The PPSSPP emulator is absolutely free of charge and you can download it. There is gold version but it is the same as the normal version.Their only difference is the icon. Here is the link for the emulator. Just simply click the link and download it.
Windows 32xbit user [Please login to get the link]
Windows 64xbit user [Please login to get the link]
Since you are using a Windows 7 then, always run as administrator the emulator to enable it to function properly.
You can download the latest version 0.9.7.2 for windows here:
You will need to unzip the file after download and install from the extracted files. Also of note, the new version will require the VC run-time from Microsoft. You can find it here:
See more questions like this: Which is the ppsspp emulator version for takken
My GPU Driver is : Intel chipset g33/g31?
Can I run PPSSPP on my computer?
Yes I'm pretty sure you can PPSSPP on your computer with a GPU driver of Intel chipset g33/g31. But the games you are trying to run on your emulator might vary.Before running it make sure to download the compatible version of the PPSSPP on your computer. Then update your DirectX and Installed VC2010 Redist.
for Windows 32bit user [Please login to get the link]
for Windows 64bit user [Please login to get the link]
Extract the file, and right click to the application and run as administrator.
Yes, you should be able to run the PSP Emulator with minimal graphics capability. The only real way to know whether or not it will run on your computer is to download it and try it out. Since its an emulator that was made mostly by a couple people for little to no profit, its hard to find a list of supported graphics cards. Although if I had to guess, I would say you will be just fine.
See more questions like this: How can I fix the problem OpenGL Driver Error
My ppspp is not found msvcp100.dll.WHY?
My ppspp is not found msvcp100.dll.WHY?
If MSVCP100.DLL is not found and error occured, you can simply download the file here
After downloading the file, go to download folder and extract it. Then copy the file and paste it on the folder where your ppspp application is. Copy it again and this time go to C:\Windows\System32 and paste it to that directory. Then restart the PPSPP and run as administrator.
If you installed the latest 0.9.7 release of PPSSPP for windows, you will also need to install Microsoft's visual c++ runtime dll package. You can read the PPSSPP release info here:
Download the visual c++ package here:
See more questions like this: Why ppsspp saying that graphics card does not support opengl2.0
Why Upgrade to PPSSPP GOLD?
- 1PPSSPP GOLD has all of the PlayStation portable emulation benefits that are available with the free edition.2It offers quicker emulation and more programs in comparison to some other PlayStation portable emulators.3There are boosted high-resolution visuals, along with up-scaled textures.4There is a turbo key for all those slow-to-play RPGs.5It carries an elegant, fantastic symbol that you'll be able to show off to your pals.
See more questions like this: Why PPSSPP Shows this when I run the Program
Was just curious to know if I can use six axis pair tool to play PPSSPP on my PC with a ps3 controller?
Ppsspp on PC with ps3 controller
Well I cannot really say if you can really use it. But it does support using the PS3 controller on PPSSPP. You can actually try using it to PPSSPP for better gaming. The PS3 controller can be map on the settings of the PPSSPP emulator, then configure it there to be able to use it. Or you can contact them through their official website :
Actually there are some reports that not all of the PS3 controllers are 100% working in PPSSPP. Thus, most of them are fake, but they have also claimed that in order to successfully connect and use your PS3 controller in PPSSPP you must connect it via USB cable and not via wireless so that the PPSSPP won't have any troubles in detecting it.
See more questions like this: How to play with ppsspp via directx
I am trying to play naruto heroes on my PC via PPSSPP emulator but only I can hear is audio. I can not see the video?
I am trying to play naruto heroes on my PC via PPSSPP emulator but only I can hear is audio.I cannot see the video please can yo help me
Have you tried checking your system if it does meet the requirements in order to play games using the emulator in your computer? If not you can try to check it here:
- PC with a single core CPU of at least 2.0GHz or higher
- 256MB graphic card or higher (It may work on a built-in GPU)
- 2 GB RAM or higher
If you meet the requirements above then the problem is with in the game, either you have downloaded the game and that file is corrupt that's why it does not have any video. On other hand, you can try playing it on a different computer those are High-end computers. If it plays the video then it simply means that your computer is unable to render the video cause your video graphics is not enough to play the video. Also try to update your Drivers such as VGA and AUDIO.
There are certain games that needs a very high end computer to be able to run the game properly and smooth. However, if you are experiencing no video, you can try to go to settings or configuration menu and look for the video rendering option and change the settings there. Now, you can also try to upgrade your video drivers and install the latest DXdiag run time and moreover, upgrade your computers hardware for better gaming.
See more questions like this: I can't use the emulator cause i have 1 problem,it's msvcp100.dll
I wan to download BEN10 ultimate alien?
I don't know how to do
If you want to download that game so badly but you don't know what to do and how. It would be my pleasure to help you with that and also guide you step by step to get the game Ben 10 Ultimate Alien. Okay now follow my quick and easy step by step.
- First is you need to go to [Please login to get the link] to look the game.
- Now in that site you will see a text in a box that says " Search emuparadise,," type the name of the game that you are looking, in your case it's Ben 10 ultimate alien.
- Then hit enter or search.
- The page will now show you the results just scroll down a little to see the results.
- Under the name of the game you can see if for what kind of system is it for. PSP is Sony PlayStation Portable.
- Once you chosen the game you are looking click it.
- Now you will see a "Navigation menu" select number 7 that says download links and click it.
- Then it will direct you the links the link looks like this "Download Ben 10 - Ultimate Alien - Cosmic Destruction (USA) (637M)".
- Simply click it.
- Now, you'll be moved again to another page, in that page scroll down till you see the "Download Ben 10 - Ultimate Alien - Cosmic Destruction (USA) - File Size: 637M " again and click it.
- Then your download will begin to start.
If you are looking for such games, like Ben 10 ultimate alien. You can try using the search button in the [Please login to get the link] and look for it. However, there are some games that are not made for PSP. So, if you don't find the game then make sure there is really a game that has been released for PSP users.
See more questions like this: Corpse Party does not want to load
My PPSSPP was a missing file in there, what would I do?
What should I do am using a window 7 please help it not working its saying there a missing file in there and something about my graphics help!
It does work in Windows 7. Since you have a windows 7 OS (operating system) therefore your computers specification is high enough to be able to run it smoothly. If you are having a confusion about the missing files, then you can download it over the Internet for free and no hustle. If the files that are missing are with extensions of ".dll" then you can manually download those files at [Please login to get the link] all your needs of .dll files are there. After downloading the file simply extract it and copy paste it the location of the PPSSPP.exe then copy and paste it again in C:\Windows\System32 and to run the PPSSPP.exe right click on it and "run as administrator.
For your Graphics, you should update it. For more info's try to read the whole article here and look at the provided screenshots of the author.
If you are having some troubles about some files that are missing while running the application PPSSPP then you can get those files here [Please login to get the link]. I am assuming that the said files that are missing are dll files. Now, regarding on your video graphics. You should update it up to the latest to avoid problems while running the application.
See more questions like this: How to mapping keyboard control on ppsspp
How to connect in multiplayer mode through wireless LAN in dragon ball z shin bodukai?
I'm using a PSP Emulator from my Android phone.it doesn't connect to network battle mode even I keep my WiFi on
Unfortunately the PSP emulator does not support WLAN function at the moment. And if it does have there are quite few games are only available to play via Wireless LAN. The PPSSPP emulator only supports Adhoc connections that means your co-players must be in a close range.
In order to connect it, you must actually create an adhoc server using your server. And set it all up. However to be able too play you will need to be in a close range. Now, after setting up the Adhoc network, connect your PSP in that connection but you must first enable CWM in your PSP. This process is quite complicated. But if you really wish to try, there are things you need to create. Adhoc server, enable CWM o clock work mode in your PSP and set the IP on both of your computer and PSP and then connect it.
See more questions like this: How to play multiplayer in ppsspp dragon balls z teinkichi tag team
How to put a Game on PPSSPP On PC?
How to put a Game on PPSSPP On PC
There are two ways you can get the games from your PSP collection to your PC. If you own the digital downloads of your PSP games, simply copy the eboot.pbp file over from PSP to PC.
The other way will involve installing a custom firmware on your PSP. Check out the video here on how to do this:
Once you have this done, you'll need to extract the PSP game to your PC. Insert the game disc into your PSP and connect to your PC with the USB cable. At the menu, select UMD as USB device and choose USB Connection in the settings. On your PC, a folder will pop up with a virtual ISO file. Just drag this file to your C drive and the copy process will start. That's all you need to do.
See more questions like this: I have already downloaded the game I needed
I cannot find the RAR file when I open my kingdom hearts birth by sleep folder?
There are a whole bunch zips and R files but I cannot find the RAR file
Sometimes the compressed file doesn't have the *.RAR file and it is divided into multiple compressed files like *.R00, *.R01, *.R02, and so on. If that is the case, then you should start extracting it from the *.R00 file (or R01 - which ever has the least index number on its extension). You should have WinRAR or 7-Zip install by now. Since Windows doesn't recognized the R files extension yet, you need to do the following procedure; Right-click the file with the extension *.R00 (or *.R01) and then select "Open with...", and select WinRAR (or 7-Zip). After that you should be able to open it and start the extraction process and that's it. Take note, that need all of the R files in one folder while doing the extraction to avoid errors.
See more questions like this: How do I find the ISO file after the download
How to play Tekken 6 PSP ISO on PC multiplayer?
How to play Tekken 6 PSP ISO on PC multiplayer
Playing Tekken 6 in a PSP with your friend using a PPSSPP emulator in a computer, is quite hard to set up. Cause in order to play it with your friend you will need a CWM in your PSP and create a server for you two to join. The server would be adhoc, and enable your WiFi and set the IP of your computer and connect to your server.
See more questions like this: My pc ppsspp emulator says COULDNT FIND EXECUTABLE FILE*while trying to load tekken 6
Can't play demos because of error loading file?
Every time I try to load a demo on PPSSPP v0.9.6.02 I get error loading file: failed to load executable: missing key how do I fix this problem?
The general consensus I have found, is that the demo's on the PSP emulator do not work properly. If you have the proper PSP emulator version and all is working properly other than the demo, try using a normal full game ROM. You can find them here [Please login to get the link]
See more questions like this: Can this emulator can run cso files
I downloaded the zip file for the installer of the PPSSPP, however, I don't see .rar file after the extraction
Whenever you are going to unzip the zip folder, it is not in the .rar automatically. It is on a folder, after the the process of unzipping the file, you should see a pop up on your screen. Then look for the name of the folder as PPSSPP then run the program on your computer for you to start emulating PSP game.
If you have a computer that has Winrar already installed and if a game has been compressed in .rar already. You just need to extract one time and no need to extract the second file the one that has been extracted to your computer. All you have to do is to copy the extracted game then paste it on the folder where you put all the games to play.
See more questions like this: I really need help with extracting gta
I have the game extracted on the computer but when I placed the game to the C: Drive, the game is not being detected. What can I do
More or less that the game directory of the emulator is not being set to that location that is why you are not seeing the game on the emulator's interface. What you can do is to set the path of the directory for the games to appear on your emulator, Simply Launch the emulator and follow the steps below:
1. Once you have the emulator on screen up. Go to the Games Tab on scree, left click it to open the options.
2. You will find there a lot of folders since it was saved to your Drive C or the preset folder to where it was set.
3. You will see there a Browse button on screen, click that Browse button and you will see a pop-up menu on screen.
4. Select the correct folder where your games are. If they are set to your Drive C: then click the Computer then the Local Disk C: and look for the folder where you placed all of the ISO.
Another way to set the directory is by going to the File tab on screen then you can select either Open Directory or the Open from MS: either way, select the directory for you to view all the games and be able to play them.
See more questions like this: Tekken 6 is not working on my PPSSPP controller
I tried to go to the website to download the PPSSPP emulator but I can't download the installer. What can I do?
If you are not able to download the installer on your own computer for some reason. Try to use other browsers like Fire Fox, Opera, Internet Explorer and any other that you have installed on your computer. If all else fail to download it on your computer directly.
You can download the installer instead to a different computer then use a Thumb Drive (USB) to save it and to transfer it to the computer where you want to install the program. You can try to ask a friend or relatives that has a computer then download using theirs, but if you have a second computer then use it to download.
Once you have downloaded the file from another computer, then move it to your computer and simply copy and paste it then extract and install. Once it has been installed, all you need to download are the games for you to run it on the PPSSPP emulator.
See more questions like this: When i play ppsspp so he icon display ppsspp has stop working how can i solve it
It says on the step that go to the extracted ROM.I do not know What that means. I mean the ROM
When the step says look for the rar file or the ROM. That means to the extracted folder from the one that you have downloaded from a zipped filed. Remember that when you extracted the zipped file it extracted a folder that contains the ISO file for you to to place it on a certain folder for the emulator read and play it.
ROM Means Read Only Memory. Without any technical terms, this is an extracted file from the original game that contains the data as this is a class of a storage.
See more questions like this: Why it says undecompress first what can i do to play it Im tryall bot nothing What Should I do
Is PPSSPP Gold For Windows a Free Download?
PPSSPP Gold is not free. You need to send donations to the developer to get the gold version. They use PayPal as their payment processor, but you can use a credit card if you don't have a PayPal account.
The gold version is the same as the normal version. The only difference between the two is the icon.
- 1Open your web browser and go here - [Please login to get the link]2Choose the amount that you want to donate.3Click "Buy Now" and you will be redirected on the payment page.4After the payment has been completed, you will be redirected to the download page.You will also receive an email with your receipt and the download page.
See more questions like this: Why audio is error in my PPSSPP Gold for my note3neo
I have a Windows XP computer, how to install and how to run games?
The installation of the emulator is quite easy and it will not consume too much of your time upon doing so. Just make sure that your computer met the minimum requirements for the program to install and run properly on your Windows XP computer. The program will not just base with the Operating System, but also with the hardware components. Make sure that computer has the following:
CPU with at least a 2.0GHz or even higher Graphics card of 256MB or higher RAM of 2GB or Higher Windows computer, which you have is a Windows XP At least 500MB for the program or higher for your games
1. Once your computer met this following requirements to run the emulator properly. Go to this link: [Please login to get the link] and download the program on your computer. Select the download for the Windows
2. Once it has been downloaded in your computer's download folder then look for it. If its on zipped file or in .rar, just right click it then click on extract here or to the destination you want.
3. After you extracted the file, look for the folder with a name of PPSSPP where it contains the emulator and open it. You will find there two Dpad or Directional Pad icon that says PPSSPPWindows and the PPSSPPWindows64. The PPSSPPWindows is for 32Bit, so select the emulator you want to run then you should be able to see a blue window with the version of the PPSSPP and other stuff.
If you have downloaded some ROMs or games that is placed in one folder, you need to set a directory. Once you set the directory of the program, it will automatically scan for the games on the computer then it will automatically list them in the games tab of yours. Here is how to:
1. Launch the PPSSPP Program
2. Click on Games Tab
3. You will see there a Browse below the Homebrew and Demos
4. Once you have the browse folder on screen. Look for the folder where you placed all your game ISOs then click OK after. You should be able to see all of your games on screen after you have applied it. Another way to set it is by clicking on file then Select the open Directory from the drop down menu to set your directory.
If you are able to install the program but you cannot run it as it ask for administrative permission. You can simply click run as an administrator on screen as it will be there and also you can right click the program then select the run as administrator for you to run the program. If you wanted to avoid this message, make sure that you are logged in as an administrator on the computer and not using guest or other sub accounts.
See more questions like this: When i strated to play a game it shows a proplem in the graphics and iwant to sove it but how
Where can I download the 64 bit of PPSSPP. Suggestion to Authors?
If you are going to download the PPSSPP emulator for windows computer. They are in one package already, whenever you are going to download the emulator from this link [Please login to get the link], all you have to do is to unzip the file then open the extracted folder from it and you will find there two PPSSPPWindows. One is a PPSSPPWindows for 32 Bit and PPSSPPWindows64 for 64 Bit operating system. So you do not need to download them separately as they are in the same package.
See more questions like this: From where i can download emulator
How can I check the Windows system if my hardware are compatible with the PPSSPP, Suggestion to Authors?
You can check that in your computer icon on the desktop screen. It usually has a name of Computer or the name that you gave to it, like Melsan-PC where you can check the system properties for the requirements. Once you found the Computer or Melsan-PC (Just and example), just right click to that icon then on the drop down menu click on properties and it will show you a bunch of information. See the example picture below:
Another way of checking your computer properties is by going to the Start button then go to the Control Panel. Look for the System or the System and Security then click System, from there you will see the same stuff as right clicking on the computer icon on the desktop screen and properties.
See more questions like this: If i have several iso files instead of one, how can i open it with ppsspp
Why it hang while playing (Tekken 6) though I am using PPSSPP gold premium with my PC configuration of windows 8 pro 64 bit ..RAM 3GB..DDR3..Graphic Card Radeon HD 1GB ..I have latest SDK and windows redistribute and one more like Playstation the button of x is just oppositely placed in place of 0?
Above all said are my problems
Unfortunately, some ROMs have problems and will hang. This is dependent on the ROM, but trying another one, or updating to the latest PPSSPP can help fix this.
See more questions like this: Hey dude I need your help with my PPSSPP laucnher when I am trying to add a game like metal gear solid peace walker it dosent add the game the way it should be does it works by using daemon tools
Why it hang while playing(Tekken 6)though I m using PPSSPP gold premium with my PC configuration of windows 8 pro 64 bit ..ram 3gb..ddr 3..graphic card radeon hd 1 gb ..I have latest SDK and windows redistribute and one more like playstation the button of x is just oppositely placed in place of 0?
Above all said are my problems
Howikis QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
See more questions like this: My ppsspp emulator is showing msvcp120.ddl error and the tekken 6 is opening but not working i.e it comes under the recent tag but when i m pressing the open icon of tekken 6 it just shoows a blank page
What should I do ? please tell me what to do please?
When I open PPSSPP it gives an error that current driver doesn't support opengl 2.0
Howikis QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 202,033 times.