Install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Edited by Mohsin, Charmed, Adrian Penaflor, Lynn and 7 others
Samsung released the Galaxy S3 almost one and a half years ago and as they promised, they have not forgotten one of their flagship devices. This model has been receiving all types of the firmware updates along with some of the custom ROMs that are popular. We have heard that Galaxy S3 will receive the update of Android 4.3. While there is no set timing for this update, it won't stop developers from creating custom ROMs based on Android 4.3 for Galaxy S3. In this article we will show you how to install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Edit Things to remember
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S3, it will not work on other devices.
- This is a custom ROM, so proceed at your own risk.
- Your device must be rooted for it to work.
- CWM or any other custom recovery must be installed on your device.
Edit Telecharger Android 4.3 SGS S3
The good thing about technology is that it often isn't restricted by boundaries. It whether you are an American or a Frenchman and whether you want to download Android 4.3 or télécharger Android 4.3 for your Samsung Galaxy S3, there will always be a way for you to accomplish your goal.
This wiki is one way to do that. By following the steps in the ensuing sub-section, you will be able to télécharger and install Android 4.3 on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Edit Steps to install Android 4.3 CM10.2 On Galaxy S3 I9300
- 1Download Android 4.3 CM10.2 for Galaxy S3 I9300.2Download Google Apps.. You can download click on the link to download Gapps for CM 10.23Connect your device to PC using the original USB cable.4Copy and paste the Android 4.3 CM10.2.zip file in the root of your SD card.5Turn off your phone.6Go to CWM Recovery, turn on your phone while pressing the Home + Volume UP keys.Note: ClockworkMod screenshot may change as new versions are released.)7Once in CWM, perform a full data wipe.8Then perform a cache wipe.910111213
EditQuestions and Answers
How to restore data after installation?
You can restore your data if you made a backup beforehand. To back up, follow the procedures below:
- Go to your Galaxy S3's Home screen.
- Tap on the Apps icon on the lower-right part of the screen, and this will take you to the Apps folder where all the installed applications on your phone are saved.
- From the Apps list, go to Settings (gear icon) and tap on it.
- From Settings, tap on the Backup and Reset option.
- From Backup and reset, tap on "Back up my data". This will enable backing up of your application data, passwords, settings and other important information.
- Tap on Add account and add your Gmail account. This process will back up data from your Galaxy S3 to Google's server.
- Go back to the Backup and reset menu.
- Tap on Automatic restore. This will enable automatic restoration of settings and data.
- You have successfully learned how to back up your data on Samsung Galaxy S3. The next time that you reinstall an application, all data and settings will be automatically restored.
What Google Apps version should I download?
Since you will be using Cyanogen Mod 10.2, then you may download Gapps" HERE. Take note that this file is only for Android versions 4.3 if you are using 4.2 versions and below, then you may try the list depending on your Android OS Version:
- Gapps for Android 4.3 – Jelly Bean
- Gapps for Android 4.2.1 – 4.2.2 – Jelly Bean
- Gapps for Android 4.1.1 – 4.1.2 – Jelly Bean
- Gapps for Android 4.0.3 – 4.0.4 – Ice Cream Sandwich
I don't know how to do the first step?
I will give you the simplest way to update your device to the latest Android Jelly Bean software which is for you to simply:
Go to settings
Go to update device
Go to Update Firmware
This will update your devices software
Hello sir,i can change my s3 imei code?
Help me i can change my s3 Samsung imei number
The IMEI number is like the social security number of your device. There will be no way to change this number through legal ways for by changing your IMEI number you will be taking the number off of another device that is clean.
I believe you are asking to do this because the device you have is blacklisted from being activated meaning that by changing the IMEI number you will be able to activated this lost, stolen or blacklisted for non payment device.
If you want help to get your device activated contact the carrier and ask of the options that you have in order to get the IMEI number unblocked so that you can use the device.
Please i want a rom android 4.3 for samsung s3?
Hi sir please help me my name is and i want a help
Follow these steps:
- Download "Android 4.3 CM10.2 Nightly ROM".
- Download "Google Apps".
- Connect your Samsung S3 USB memory to your computer using the provided data cable.
- Copy the 2 files that you`ve downloaded above to your SD card. You have to make sure it`s not inside any folder but in the SD card root instead.
- Shut down your phone and detach it from your computer.
- Put your phone onto recovery mode by pressing the power and volume buttons at the same time.
- Select the ClockworkMod Recovery then select "wipe data/factory reset". You can use the power button to enter your choices.
- Select "wipe cache partition".
- Return to the main recovery screen and then install the zip file in your SD card.
- Once the installation has completed, go to "+++++Go Back+++++".
- Select "reboot system now".
Hey i want to download firmware for galaxy s3 but can,t....plz help me?
Tell me suitable link please...i have try many links but no gain...help me mu humble request to you.
There is a simpler way to download firmware to your device directly from your device causing you to not have to go online to download it from a computer or an unknown website. Below I will leave the steps that you can follow in order to be able to retrieve the firmware that is necessary for your device.
Follow these steps below in order to update your firmware:
-Go to setting
-Go to My device
-Tap on system update
-Tap on update firmware
Your network will locate the available firmware for your device and download it successfully allowing you to be able to download the firmware to your device.
See more questions like this: I want to download software galaxy s3
How can I make a flash?
Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for samsung galaxy s3
You can download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on your Samsung Galaxy S3. However, your Samsung device has to be an international version and not Korean to be able to do this.
You can get the official 4.3 Jelly Bean through the Kies server. If you are living in another country, you will get notifications once the update is already available in your area. It was not launched at the same time in all countries.
Is there someone really there?
Phone is frozen at samsung logo after 4.4 update
You have to shut down your device first and let it rest for a few minutes. There was more likely a problem in the update and it got stuck through the process. Expect that when you have turned on your device again, you will have to redo the update process.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 24,284 times.