How to Find Your Phone Number on Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Maria, Mac Evans Cerrillo, Eng, Alma
If you don’t memorize your own number, it is helpful to know where you can find or locate your number from your mobile. Whenever someone asks me what’s my number I always prefer to ask their number and then I will ring their phone because I don’t memorize my number and I always forget where and how to locate it on my mobile. Sometimes I even borrow a friend’s mobile and check my number from there, which can be very inconvenient. I also have a copy of my mobile in my computer’s notepad, and copy and paste whenever I need to fill in some forms online and or some paper forms. In this article we will help you learn how to find your number on your Samsung Galaxy S3, which is easier than borrowing someone else’s mobile and/or turning on your computer and navigating to find where you saved your number. After all, what if you are in a place where you don’t have your computer with you, and have no friend around with your number in their mobile. You need to find your number on your own if you cannot memorize it, so if it is a trouble for you to remember your number all the time, then here are some simple steps to help you easily locate it with your Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile.
- 1Tap the "Apps" icon, which is located on the lower right corner of your mobile.2From your apps menu, tap on "Settings".3Under settings, scroll down and tap "About Device".4Then tap "Status".5Then, from Status, you should be able to see your number under "My Phone Number".6
EditOn my Galaxy S3, when I tap on states, it shows my first phone number about a year ago when I just bought the phone. How do I change that number?
- 1Perhaps the easiest non-tech way is, long before you install your new SIM/phone number, you should look at the back of the new SIM.Somewhere in the pack (the number is usually printed on the hard cardboard where the unused SIM is stuck), you will find the SIM number. Write it down in a trusted notebook or pad, then put it in your wallet or somewhere safe.2Memorize the number again and again.3Text the new telephone number to your spouse or best friend.Then lock that message so you cannot delete it.4As you said, what is reflected on the Galaxy S3 is your old telephone number.Just follow the same steps: Settings > About Phone > Status. Then just edit into it your new telephone number.5There is a code for the International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI :*#06#6The IMEI number of the Samsung Galaxy S3 can be found on the back side of the phone's battery.When your S3 is lost or stolen, you can use the IMEI number to deactivate your phone. If you do not want to open the phone to see the IMEI on the battery's backside, do the following steps:
- On your home screen, tap the phone icon. Or another option is to still go to the home screen, then go to "Apps", then tap on "Phone".
- Tap on the "Keypad" tab.
- Encode/enter *#06#, then you press the call icon.
- The IMEI number of the S3 will then be displayed on the phone screen.
- If you had your S3 already blocked or deactivated, the IMEI of the said phone will be blacklisted.
EditQuestions and Answers
Why don't I have a job, I really need one?
I need a job
Unfortunately, you are in the wrong article to discuss your question. This article is for Finding Phone Number on Samsung Galaxy s3. And what you were asking is about job to earn or for financial.So instead you might want to check these articles about Jobs. Kindly read these articles and it might be the solution for your question. Go here :
If you are looking for a job there are several sites that you can visit in order to get help with searching for a job. Below are a number of sites that you can view in order to find a job:
Cant find my mobile phone number in options?
Android 4.3 looked everywhere
You`ll need to go into Settings>about phone>status and you will find your phone`s imei and number listed. Check out the screen shot here:
See more questions like this: How do I find my phone number on my galaxy S3
In the step: "Then tap "Status". " on new android 4.3 there is no button "Status"?
In the step: "Then tap "Status". On new android 4.3 there is no button "Status"
Yes, there is the option status on the new Android version. You just need to ensure that you are going to the about device section>>status>>then view your phone number
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 13,739 times.